Your bag is empty!
Welcome and thank you for your interest in yellowwatt. These Terms and Conditions are a legally binding contract between you and yellowwatt regarding your use of the service.
Please read the following Terms carefully. If you are not eligible or do not agree with these Terms, do not use the service.
The access to and use of this website as well as the purchase of products on yelllowwatt.com are based on the assumption that these Terms and Conditions have been read, understood and accepted by you.
This website is managed and maintained by yellowwatt, with registered office in Greece at Serifou 111, Larisa. VAT number, business register number and tax code is 026732329. If you need further information you can contact us at email@example.com.
We may amend or update all or part of these Terms an Conditions. The new Terms and Conditions will become binding as soon as they are published on the website in this section.
You must be at least 18 years old to use, including to place an order through yellowwatt. Any sale is aimed solely to adults.
Consumer only policy
We have adopted a business policy to sell products through our services to consumers only. Consumers are individuals who use our service with no trade, business or professional purposes. If you are not a consumer, please do not use yellowwatt to purchase products.
We may contact you by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
You may contact us by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our phone number, 00302130433787.
Account and Registration
Registration is free of charge. Neither gives rise to any purchasing obligation. Completion of the registration process by the users results in contract of use between yellowwatt and the latter.
You may need to register with us in order to use certain aspects of our service. When you register for an account, you will be required to truthfully provide all details requested. You are responsible to keep the information you provide to us accurate and up-to-date at all times.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. Each user may be registered only once as of the given point in time. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
Yellowwatt may provide tools through the service that enable you to export information to or allow you to link your account on yellowwatt with an account on a third party service. By using these tools, you agree that we may transfer such information to the applicable third-party service.
Links to yellowwatt
Please contact us by email at email@example.com if you are interested in linking the Home page of yellowwatt and/or other web pages where they can be publicly accessible.
You retain copyright and any other proprietary rights that you may hold in the user content that you post to the service.
By posting or publishing user content you grant yellowwatt the right and license to use this content in whole or in part, in any media formats and through any media channels. We are entitled but not obligated to store, publish, delete or shorten users’ own content.
You are the only one responsible for your user content and the consequences of publishing it. At the same time, you warrant that you are the owner of this user content.
Intellectual property rights
All content included on yellowwatt’s website such as works, images, pictures, music, sounds, videos, colours, graphics, documents, schemes, drawings, tools, figures, fonts, logos, designs, diagrams, process, layouts and software are property of yellowwatt. You may not publish, reproduce, use or exploit it in any way in whole or in part unless you have yellowwatt’s written consent.
Disclaimer on content
We do not warrant that the contents of the website are appropriate or lawful in other countries outside EU. In case that yellowwatt’s content is unlawful or illegal in some country, please do not access and use this website. In case you choose to access and use yellowwatt this will be your exclusive responsibility.
You should not use the service for any purposes other than for your personal use only, solely as permitted by the provided functionality of the service and these Terms. Any improper or unlawful usage, exploitation, exercise of influence on or change of the subject websites is inadmissible.
It is forbidden to use yellowwatt:
- For illegal purposes or inviolate of any local, national or international law.
- To bypass or interfere with any security or other features of the service
- To spread malware
- To copy content for commercial purposes
- To violate the rights of third parties
- For the performance of progressive customer canvassing practices such as chain, pyramid orsnowball systems
- For making unsolicited offer or advertisements to other users of the service
- To attempt to collect personal information about users or third parties without their consent
Termination of use
The users may at anytime terminate their registration by email at firstname.lastname@example.org without giving reasons.
If you violate any provision of these Terms and Conditions, your permission to use the service will terminate automatically. Yellowwatt may at any time temporarily or permanently block access to a user without giving reasons.
1. When you complete the checkout process and pay for your order by activating the button “buy”, you make a legally binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
2. The purchase contract for the items ordered will be concluded only when yellowwatt accepts the user’s offer either by confirming the order in written or by dispatching the items.
3. We will assign an order number to your order and share it with you when we accept your order.
4. Before submitting your order for the purchase of products, you will be asked to carefully read the Terms and Conditions.
5. The order form will be filled in our data base for the time required to process your order and as provided by law. You may retrieve your order data at any time from your customer account.
8. The language used for executing contracts is English.
9. Yellowwatt may rescind the contract when orders are incomplete or incorrect, when the product is out of stock or because we have identified an error in the price description of the product.
10. Payments of the items and costs for shipping and delivery must be made by using one of the procedures indicated on the order form right after the conclusion of the purchase contract.
11. The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only and products may vary slightly from their pictures. We cannot guarantee that the items’s colours will be accurately displayed in a device. For all handmade items and items made by natural materials every aesthetic imperfection is to be considered as a distinguishing feature of craftsman work.
12. Orders are completed according to the prices named on the yellowwatt page as of the point in time of order placement. Where incorrect prices are named, due to technical errors, yellowwatt is entitled to cancel the purchase contract - even if it is confirmed - and refund the customer.
13. The delivery costs are displayed to you on our website prior to you making the purchase. The delivery costs are subject to change. You can be informed of the cost for each delivery when proceeding with your order and before completing it.
14. Delivery times vary. We offer products from design studios around the world some of which are made to order. That is why our delivery rates may be longer than usual. In any case, information about the delivery rates of products we be noted in their product page.
15. Delivery is made to the address named by the user, who is responsible to make sure that delivery can be made to that address within business hours. He is, also, responsible to give sufficient information for the delivery process.
16. If the delivery process fails and you do not re-arrange a delivery or collect the product from a delivery depot, we will contact you for further instructions. In that case we may charge you further storage and delivery costs. If despite all our efforts, we fail to re-arrange delivery for you, then we will end the contract and may deduct or charge you reasonable compensation for the net costs of you breaking the contract.
17. I f you order multiple products, they may be delivered separately as they may be dispatched from different locations.
18. Your contact details will be provided to the courier company in order to make the delivery and contact you if needed.
19. If you wish to cancel or amend your purchase contract before your order has dispatched please contact us and we will let you know if it is possible.
20. If you want to cancel your contract with yellowwatt after the order has dispatched, you should notify us and send back the items within a period of 14 days. You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the products. The products must be returned in the same condition as you received them and in their original package. (Please see Return Policy) In any other case, we may reduce your refund of the price to reflect any reduction in the value of the items.
21. If what you have bought is delivered damaged, then you should notify us as soon as possible. In that case, after the damage has been confirmed, you will be entitled with a full refund of the product and delivery costs. The product should be returned complete, unused, with its original packaging within 7 working days from the notification to yellowwatt about the damage.
22. If what you have bought is faulty or misdescribed, then you have a 30 days period to notify us and end the contract. In that case, after the problem has been confirmed, you will be entitled with a full refund of the product and delivery costs. The product should be returned complete, unused, with its original packaging within 7 working days from the notification to yellowwatt about the faulty or misdescribed product.
23. After a product has been returned because it has been characterised as damaged, faulty or misdescribed, it will be inspected by yellowwatt. In the event that the damage, fault or misdescription are not verified by yellowwatt, you can either have the product redelivered to you or yellowwatt will retain the product and you will be charged with both the delivery costs and a reasonable compensation for the net costs of you breaking the contract.
24. After a refund has been approved, we will initiate the refund process immediately. You will be refunded by the method you used for payment. Refund time will depend on the credit card’s company policies and/or the service times of participating banks or other third parties.
25. The service and all products, materials and content available or sold through yellowwatt are provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis, without warranty or condition of any kind whether express, implied or statutory, unless otherwise specified in writing. This disclaimer does not apply to product warranties provided separately by the suppliers or providers.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the greek law. If you reside in a EU member state, you are entitled to the mandatory consumer protection as provided in that EU member state.
Even though we try hard for you to love your new item, there is always a chance that you would like to make a return. We suggest before making any purchases to carefully read the product description and characteristics. If for any reason you are not happy with what you received, do not worry. Send us an email at email@example.com and we will make sure to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.
In case you changed your mind after placing an order, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Although our team is working hard to process your order as fast as possible, there is a possibility that we will manage to stop or modify your order beefier it is confirmed.
There is a 14 days return period that starts as soon as you receive your order. The item must be returned in it’s original package.
The first thing you should do is send us an email at email@example.com in order to request a shipping label. Print and attach this label to the box and your item will be ready for return. Please make sure to share the tracking number with us. We do not accept returns without tracking number.
If you would prefer to arrange a pickup, send us an email and we will sort out the details. In that case, the cost of the return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
As soon as we will receive your return, we will initiate the refund process. The funds will be returned to the account or card used for the purchase. Although we work as quickly as possible, the refund process may take some time due to the involvement of individual banks.
Unfortunately, sometimes, despite our careful preparation and packaging, fragile items may get damaged in shipping.
Make sure to inspect the items as soon as they arrive. You must notify us within 3 days of receipt of the item and make the damage claims immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please keep the items we will need you to send us photos of the damaged product and packaging or we may need the product sent back.
We are really sorry to hear that you have received the wrong item. Please send us an email at email@example.com letting us know your order number and what came in the box. We will resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
We only work with high-quality trustworthy suppliers and make sure to run inspection procedures regularly but, sometimes, defects do occur.
Please report any product defects within 14 days of receiving your order at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make sure to resolve your issue.